You are asked to lead a team to update a policy on hospital attire in the workplace. For this exercise you will be developing a team charter.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Provide an introduction section that describes the background of issue your team will be addressing.
- What is the vision/mission and objectives of this team?
- Are there any budget or resources needed to complete this task?
- Identify the appropriate number of interdisciplinary team members, their professions and a rationale for their being a team member.
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the team members
- How will the work get done? Meeting guidelines, communication, documentation, timeframe for completion etc.
- Who does this team report their finding to?
- Conclusion – assessment of the team process
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS