Write a 1,000 – 1,500 paper that addresses the following in children from early childhood through middle childhood:
- Summarize the physical, cognitive, emotional and social changes that occur in children during this age and the factors that influence those changes. Include a comparison of males vs. females.
- Describe the changes that occur in a child’s brain and nervous system during this time frame and the corresponding changes in cognition, problem solving and judgment. Give specific examples of skills and abilities. Include a comparison of males versus females.
- Include major milestones in development that take place in early and middle childhood. Include information on/self-concept, emotional regulation, peer relationships, and family influences.
- Highlight a case study of one particular child, emphasizing real experiences that demonstrate success and or delay in developmental areas.
- Include at least 3 references from scholarly sources that support the developmental topic.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS