Will this social enterprise have earned income? Which type? How would you go about implementing it?
The social enterprise information is provided in the files.
- Talk about transaction type
- Transaction occurs between the two sectors when the for-profit purchases or sells services, suppliers, or equipment to or from a nonprofit (perhaps at subsidized rates), or when a for-profit includes a nonprofit in the net proceeds from its regular market transactions. An example of a for-profit sharing net revenues is the 1983 campaign in which American Express donated one dollar for every new account (and one cent for every transaction) to the foundation that was renovating Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Two paragraphs
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS