When implementing a change, it is critical to evaluate the change utilizing metrics. Metrics can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. For this Discussion Forum, think about a time that your organization (past or present) underwent a major organizational change initiative. Then, provide answers to the following:
- Share details about the organizational change.
- Explain how the change was assessed and evaluated.
- What type of metrics were utilized?
- What were the benefits and drawbacks associated with the metrics utilized?
- What revisions to the metrics would you make to gather more information about the change initiative? Explain.
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
1 full page without references and cover page
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS