Week 4 Divorce’s Impact on Preschool, School-Age, and Adolescent Children: Outline
The divorce rate in the United States remains at an all-time high.
Using the textbook, lectures, the Internet, and a minimum of three scholarly sources from the GCU library, research and compare the impact of divorce on preschool, school-age, and adolescent children.
Develop a detailed outline of a research paper in which you consider the socio-emotional response by each age group regarding divorce and custody arrangements.
You are encouraged to use attachment theory in your paper.
Additionally, answer the following questions:
1. What steps can be taken to minimize the number of divorces and help children cope more effectively with their parents’ divorce?
2. As a professional counselor, how might you provide support for the parties involved?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS