For this project, our (imaginary) client asked the “Design Groups” to redesign the AMDC building, apply changes where possible to design the internal layout for Post-COVID Healthy & Safe Workplace with innovative and responsive facade to environmental conditions ( all structural elements need to be kept).. In this project you need to explore creative ways of using BIM for better design and facilitating construction process. Each team need to prepare their design outcomes based on the following changes:
• Part A: Retrofit: Post-COVID Healthy & Safe Workplace and apply changes
• Part B: Responsive and Sustainable Skin Design (you can apply changes to the entire facade or only part of facade or add elements to the existing condition) each member is responsible to document one design option for the facade, which can be selected from the design iterations done by a team or an individual.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS