- watch this nine-minute film entitled “OverCriminalized” as part of the material on alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs: https://youtu.be/_66uT64YzbY (Links to an external site.)
- Third, watch “Fix It: Health Care at the Tipping Point,” which is a one-hour film embedded within the PowerPoint on healthcare within the US.
- Fourth, reflect on these two films to respond to the following prompts below.
Reflecting on the films, “OverCriminalized” and “Fix It: Health Care at the Tipping Point,” respond to these prompts:
- The short film, “OverCriminalized,” described a potential solution to addressing substance abuse. Do you believe this type of solution might work in Los Angeles? Why or why not? Are there other ways you think we should (or should not) address substance abuse in Los Angeles?
- React to the film, “Fix It: Healthcare at the Tipping Point.” For example, were you surprised by the film? Did you learn something new from the film? Do you have a personal experience that relates to the film? There are no “right” or “wrong” answers to this prompt; please just reflect on and react to the film.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS