- Using the SEC 10-K for your company, answer the following questions.
- Do not cut and paste from your company SEC report.
- Notice line items, if they appear, for Right of Use Assets and Lease Liabilities as well as other changes in Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) and Liabilities. Long Term Debt often funds the purchase of new fixed assets.
- Reading the notes to the financial statements, as well as the balance sheet, post information about the Accounts Receivable for your company. Who owes the company money? It is possible that your selected company does not report accounts receivable as a separate line item because the company does not generally sell on credit terms.
- Search for the phrase “Bad Debts” or Allowance (for collectible accounts). When you read the balance sheet, you may see that the receivables are listed as a net of $X,XXX to show the Allowance for Bad Debts. Comment about the changes in Accounts Receivable and the Allowance for Bad Debts. Are they increasing or decreasing? How does this relate to sales (are sales increasing or decreasing)?
- Property, Plants, and Equipment / PPE (Capital Assets; Fixed Assets): Comment about PPE and accumulated depreciation. How are these values changing from year to year: PPE, Accumulated Depreciation, and Net PPE?
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS