Please focus on the following points as you prepare your essay.
- The essay question requires that you integrate information taken from several different (referenced) sources, to organize that information, and to summarize the information with conclusions that may be new to you.
- Begin with a thesis statement, (or a claim) that you will explain and justify in your essay. Support your ideas with a rationale and evidence (not opinion statements such as “I think”) that are logically organized throughout the essay. Your ideas and the support should be clear to the reader.
- Select relevant material to illustrate your points and provide specific references to class readings as well as additional research that you conduct via FDU library resources. Your essay must make substantive reference to at least three resources. Do not cite, quote, or reference from Wikipedia or general non-verifiable sources. References should follow a standard citation format (APA, MLA, Chicago) per your instructor.
- Your essay should reflect appropriate grammar and syntax. Common Essay: UNIV 2002 The economist Jeffrey Sachs argues that specific and achievable goals help to develop more effective policy reforms. As an example, he quotes President John F. Kennedy who gave the commencement address at American University in 1963. In that speech, Kennedy said: “By defining our goal more clearly, by making it seem more manageable and less remote, we can help all people to see it, to draw hope from it and to move irresistibly towards it.” Kennedy meant the Limited Nuclear Test Ban Treaty needed to have specific and achievable goals to be effective, and Sachs means that the clarity of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) can help achieve policy reform. How would you use the same idea of specific and achievable goals to think about changes in policy or society in relation to sustainability? Specifically,
- Justify the relevance of Kennedy’s statement with respect to the UN SDGs with specific references to the role of governments and private corporations.
- Identify two of the SDGs that you consider important (as they relate to either your local community or to your core values). With the two selected SDGs, evaluate the interdependence of those goals while considering how the funding needs and action plans for the goals are interconnected
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS