Topic: Support the Rights of All People, Especially Marginalized Groups
Format/Length: 2 pages | APA Format | MUST USE AT LEAST 2 COURSE RESOURCES
Due: Friday, November 12
Discussion Questions: We finish the course this week with an examination of what we all can do to help support the rights of all people, particularly those who may be disadvantaged because of the diverse group to which they belong. The resources this week focus on activism and allyship, which are differing but interrelated ways of supporting others.
Please respond to the following bullet points, using at least two of this week’s resources to back up your ideas:
· Identify at least three steps that you can take to be a better ally to people in oppressed groups. Based on what you read this week, why do you anticipate that each of these is effective?
· Several of the resources focus on activism and what still needs to be done to ensure equity for diverse populations. Choose one of the examples given. What are some concrete improvements for this group that has been made through activism? What are some improvements that still need to be made?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS