Topic: Quality Improvement
Attend a quality improvement meeting in a HEALTHCARE setting (from the past 5 yrs.) or review minutes from one that has occurred.
- Give a brief summary of the meeting
- Identify a quality improvement project discussed (On what project[s] are they focused for improvement?)
- Identify quality indicators used (Quality indicators are what is being evaluated, measured, or tracked to determine if the quality initiative is successful.)
This course utilizes the Post-First feature in all Discussion Board Forums. This means you will only be able to read and interact with your classmates’ threads after you have submitted your thread in response to the provided prompt. For additional information on Post-First, click here for a tutorial.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module 5: Week 5, and your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the same Module: Week.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS