This week, you will write a review of literature based on the technology you are investigating for your Course Project. A review of literature may be defined as an analysis of published information in a particular subject area. It has some similarities to an annotated bibliography, which you have completed in a previous class, but differs in important respects. An annotated bibliography focuses on annotations, or summaries, of sources. In contrast, a review of literature analyzes the sources, draws connections among them, and notes changes in thinking over time. A review of literature will focus on the following questions.
- What are the key points of agreement among the sources?
- What are the key points of disagreement among the sources?
- Do any of the sources appear to be outliers? In other words, are there any sources that bring up issues, or make assertions, that the other sources do not discuss?
- Which sources appear to be the most powerful or influential? Are there sources that all of the other sources deem highly authoritative?
- Are there any sources whose assertions seem dubious, illogical, or unsupported by the facts?
- How has thinking changed about your topic over time? Are there beliefs that have fallen out of favor?
Successful assignments will do the following.
- Analyze at least five sources from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library
- Demonstrate points of similarities and differences, note patterns, and evaluate source quality
- Be approximately 750–1,000 words in length
- Be formatted per current APA standards, including a separate title page and references page
Don’t forget to submit your assignment for grading.
Week 4: Literature Review Grading RubricWeek 4: Literature Review Grading RubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAssignment RequirementsAssignment is 750–1,000 words in length, analyzes five sources, and is formatted in the seventh edition of APA, with a separate title page and references page.30 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks30 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSource AnalysisEach source is briefly summarized in the student’s own words. The strengths and weaknesses of each source are clearly identified.40 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks40 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMaking ConnectionsThe student draws meaningful connections among the sources. Connections may include similarities and differences, changes over time, and evaluation of relative source quality.30 to >0.0 ptsFull Marks0 ptsNo Marks30 pts
Total Points: 100PreviousNext
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS