This module explores the basic principles of behavior and the importance of discovering the reasons that students engage in problem behavior. The steps to conducting a functional behavioral assessment and developing a behavior plan are also described.
IRIS Functional Behavioral Assessment (Links to an external site.)
After reading the information in the IRIS Module, answer the following questions:
- Give a school-based example of each of the following:
- positive reinforcement,
- negative reinforcement,
- punishment, and
- extinction. (8 points)
- Discuss at least two benefits of conducting an FBA to address problem behaviors. (4 points)
- Complete the Consequence identification Activity at the bottom of page 2 in the module. When you complete the activity, take a screen shot of your chart with responses to positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, negative punishment, and extinction. (10 points)
- Identify the four data collection methods discussed and the procedure. (10 points)
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS