Select one of the standardized tools you researched in your “Clinical Field Experience B” assignment. Based on the developmental or academic area the tool is assessing, select one of the students from the observed classroom who would benefit from a differentiated lesson plan. Create a lesson for that student using the “COE Lesson Plan Template” that could be used to:
- Build student skills in that assessment developmental or academic area.
- Gather more information about the student’s level of performance in the selected developmental or academic area using one formative and one summative assessment.
Additionally, include a 250-300 word rationale explaining why the lesson plan and assessments are appropriate for the student you selected.
Submit the lesson plan and rationale as one deliverable.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS