Download Pfizer’s 2015 annual report (search for Pfizer Investor Relations). Locate the firm’s consolidated statement of cash flows and answer the following items:
- Does the firm employ the direct or indirect method of accounting for operating cash flows?
- Why does the firm account for the changes in balances in operating accounts (e.g., accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable) in determining operating cash flows as net of acquisitions and divestitures?
- Describe the accounting for cash paid for business acquisitions in the statement of cash flows.
- Describe the accounting for any non-controlling subsidiary interest and any other business combination–related items in the consolidated statement of cash flows.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS