To start working on your planning document, you will review potential issues in the natural sciences and choose the issue you want to research in your project. Each topic in the Soomo webtext will include a potential question and a nonacademic source that you can review to help you judge whether you are interested in the topic. If none of these topics interest you, you can choose your own topic with the approval of your instructor.
Select a contemporary issue in the natural sciences to investigate. You may select an issue that was discussed in the course, or you may select your own if you have instructor approval. You could consider using your topic and question from Perspectives in the Natural Sciences if they are something you would like to investigate further for this project. In this first step, you will identify your chosen issue and explain why it is significant. Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Describe the issue in the natural sciences that you have selected to investigate.
- Explain why this issue is significant. This may include how it is significant to you personally or professionally, or how it is significant to society as a whole.
Describes issue in natural sciences to investigate
Describes issue in natural sciences to investigate, but with gaps in appropriateness, relevance, or detail
Does not identify issue in natural sciences to investigate
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS