Scenario: At a weekly managers’ meeting, the considerable discussion takes place concerning the corporate use of e-mail. Most employees use the e-mail system correctly; nonetheless, an increasing number of staff members are sending e-mails that are poorly written, unprofessional, or discourteous. Each manager is charged with communicating with her or his staff in an attempt to alleviate this problem. The manager’s administrative assistant identifies the following websites as potential resources to assist in constructing an announcement:
* Business Netiquette from Entrepreneur
* 7 Email Etiquette Rules Every Professional Should Know from Business Insider
Acting as a manager, select two or more of the above websites to help with your message’s composition. Provide a briefing of between 100 and 200 words. Prepare well-structured paragraphs and not a simple bullet list. Use the text box of the discussion thread as if it were the body of your e-mail. Compose a communication regarding the proper use of e-mail, incorporating 10 tips (all tips should be available within the contributing sources and properly cited using APA style). Provide links to direct the employees to additional information or to the source of a particular tip as needed.?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS