Reflect on what have you learned in your recent study of the New Testament and answer one of the following prompts:
- What part of our study of the New Testament changed the way you think or feel? Identify the part and describe the change you are experiencing.
- Assuming you are new to the Bible, you are not Christian, or you have no religious affiliation, how has New Testament ideas connected to your own values, religious or not?
- According to your own observations, what New Testament elements have shaped or continues shaping American culture?
- Follow this prompt and create a one page (250 words) reflection of your experience with the text
- Do not cite secondary sources or copy material from the Internet
- Use MLA parenthetical citation format for quotes, but do not create a Works Cited page
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS