Each student will locate and review an article relevant to the topic of the class (student’s choice). The review is between 2 pages and should summarize the article contents with proper citations. Students will then include how it applies to the topic selected for this assignment, and why the student found it interesting. The article should not be older than 2 years and students will provide the link to the article used for the research paper.
Example: Article on a natural disaster and how a company responded to that event.
**Standard for all discussion posts:
A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
**** NO PLAGIRSAM****
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS