As you know, from your reading and research thus far in this course, self-awareness is an essential skill for developing personally and professionally, being able to capitalize on your strengths and develop plans for self-improvement, change your thinking, and change your behaviors. Having said that, explain: (1) how you would improve your own self-awareness, (2) what specific strengths you would capitalize on, (3) what counter-productive thinking you would change and improve and what your new thinking would look like, (4) which behaviors would you change as a result of your new thinking, (5) and discuss what goals you could set and achieve as a result and how that could also affect your interpersonal relationships.
1. Why is problem-solving important in organizational settings?
2. One of the “rules” of brainstorming is no critiquing—positive or negative. Criticism is not allowed because of the potential for squelching open dialogue about the issue at hand. Why is positive critiquing, for example, “Wow, that’s a great idea,” problematic?
3. We suggest that group problem solving may not appeal to everyone. Why is this the case?
4. We suggest that managers’ behaviors could both stimulate and hinder creative problem solving. Explain.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS