Product Mix and Product Life Cycle
For the last twenty years, your firm has been producing a simple health drink called Nutri A. It is aimed at health-conscious adults aged between twenty-one and forty-four years. Nutri A is in the mature stage of the category’s life cycle; as a result, industry sales are flat. Your marketing manager decides that it is time to expand the depth of the product line and increase market share. He wants you to come up with a new health drink aimed at a younger market, the fifteen- to twenty-one-year-olds.
Create a 300- to 400-word that addresses the following:
- Describe the new product.
- Would you keep that same brand name or use a new one? Why?
- Would it be similar to or different from the existing drink? Why? If it would be different, explain how.
Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations. Comment on the postings of your classmates. Do you agree with their position? Why or why not? As you respond to your classmates, make sure you use the course concepts that you have studied so far.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS