PLEASE DONT COPY OR PASTE ANYTHING I NEED ORIGINAL WORK AND PLZ SEE THE GRADING RUBIC AT THE BOTTOM OF INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE SURE ALL AREAS HAVE BEEN COVERED
Assignment 3: Biotechnology Applications
Biotechnology refers to the technical applications of living organisms or their functions. These applications may be used in engineering, medicine, or agriculture, to name a few. Biotechnology processes and procedures are varied and range from the domestication of animals to genetic engineering. At its core, biotechnology involves the modification of a biological process for a human defined purpose.
Use the Internet, library resources, and your textbook to research the field of biotechnology.
Write a paper which includes the following:
- Evaluate current or future applications of biotechnology in the fields of medicine or agriculture.
- Provide at least three real-world examples of current or future applications of biotechnology in either of these fields. Present a minimum of three reliable references.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A3.doc. For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A3.doc.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||
|Demonstrated an understanding of the basic scientific and technical concepts of biotechnology.||
|Evaluated current or future applications of biotechnology in the field of medicine or agriculture with three real-world examples.||
|Provided at least three reliable references to support examples of current and future biotechnology applications.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS