Phase 2: Class Diagram and Table Structure: In this phase of the project you will determine the data elements needed to support your project requirements outlined in Phase 1. Reference examples in the textbook as your guide. Deliver the following for this phase:
- Class Diagram (see examples in the texbook) depicting entities and their underlying relationships. Also see example in Figure 3.2, page 115. It shows a simple starting point to building your class diagram. The final class diagram will show entities and display their name, their attributes, primary keys, and relationship between entities.
- Display a list of tables in 3NF similar to the example in Figure 3.3. This is a crucial step in your database design and if not done correctly, the subsequent phases will not return the desired outcome. Be sure to submit this on time and incorporate recommended changes.
- Submit your work in a Word document to the assignment submission folder in Module 3.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS