Part 2: –
Project Implementation –
Report 2 Contents:
1) Project goals.
2) Database description: A general description of the database, what data is stored in the database.
How the database will benefit the users.
3) Data model & design:
Completed ER/EER diagram, 5 tables minimum (8 tables in case the group has 2
-MUST use https://www.draw.io to draw the ER diagram, and then take a
-Include a snapshot of the diagram in the report.
– Business rules.
-Data dictionary: For each one of the tables, list columns, data types, column restrictions,
-Use MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench to create the database/tables.
-Include a snapshot of the SQL code in your report
-Populate the each table with a minimum of 20 rows of sample data. Make sure the
entered data is descriptive (not just random numbers and letters.
– Include a snapshot of the SQL code in your report.
– Use MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench to write/run the SQL queries below. For
each query, provide the following in Report 2:
– Snapshot of the code and the output in the report.
– In about 2 lines, explain what the query returns.
– 1 trivial query. Simple select with ordering.
– 2 medium difficulty queries. Queries that use composite condition for selection,
computations, aggregate function and grouping.
– 1 query that uses subquery.
– 2 queries that uses join (1 inner join, 1 left or right outer join).
– 1 view (query must use join – hint: you can use one of the queries from the
– 1 query that uses union.
– 1 custom stored function.
-1 custom stored procedure.
Part 3: Presentation
1. Create a PowerPoint presentation of your project, the presentation should contain the
• Project description
• Project goals.
• ER diagram (same ER in Report 2).
• Ten snapshots of the queries with their output and a little bit of description on what
does each query do.
• Note: Even if you are working in a group of two, you only need to include 10 queries
in the presentation.
• Project difficulties.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS