Operations Management is defined as the management of systems and processes that create goods and or provide services. The 3 basic functions of business organizations are finance, operations, and marketing. Provide a detailed analysis of an organization in terms of competitive advantage, strategy, and productivity. Your report must encompass the following concepts:
- Identify the key aspects of operations management relating to business operations
- Product and or service design that is ethical while producing the best product or service for the consumer and the people who work in the organization
- Present a life cycle assessment (product life cycle, end-of-life, cradle-to-grave)
- Strategy to maintain and increase quality of products and services while maintaining capacity and increases of capacity without sacrificing quality or performance.
Follow APA format in 6-7 page report, with a well written abstract. Make sure to add at least 6 peer reviewed article and 2 textbook sources in your reference page with an in-text citation. The reference must be in APA 7 format.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS