Now that you have had the opportunity to interview a school psychologist and a teacher, and to observe a classroom, the next step is to apply that knowledge to adapt lessons or activities to ensure all students including those with exceptional learning needs can learn.
- Think of a student you observed and describe the characteristics of the disability that child displayed.
- Use what you’ve learned in your readings this week to analyze how you would go about adapting a particular lesson for that child. What things will you need to consider?
- Choose an example of a particular activity and describe what you would change.
1 page APA style with reference
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS