Welcome to this Level 6 module: International Trade Finance and Investment. This is an exciting module which looks at the global importance of international financial markets, trade, and governance. With global trade expected to almost triple by 2050. International Trade Finance and Investment will be the life blood of this expanding and fast paced global market. This module prepares students for today`s changing landscape of international financial markets and institution.
The aims of the module are to:
Develop an in-depth understanding of WTO, trade agreements and trade investment completed by global financial outlook.
- Trade, Standards, and Rights: Background Issues
- The opening of markets; the integration of markets; and the protection of basic rights and standards
- Free trade, investment, and fundamental rights: WTO; World Bank, and transnational investment agreements
- Trade, investment, and issues of sustainable development
- Financial systems and regulations
- Long- and short-term financing
- Risk and return
Specific expectations students can have of tutors:
Students can expect from tutors:
- Constructive formative feedback on one assignment draft per assessment.
- Lecture slides made available on Blackboard two days prior to lecture
- Seminar activities made available on Blackboard two days prior to the first seminar group session in a week
- Assessment marks and summative feedback given within three working weeks from the assessment submission deadline Specific expectations tutors will have of students:
Tutors expect that student:
- Attend all classes and arrive at classes punctually
- Read case studies provided prior to seminars and prepare answers to questions as perinstructions given
- Behave professionally in classes and not cause any disruption that may affect other students’ learning.
- Dress in a business-like manner for presentations.
- Actively participate and engage in class activities
- Inform tutor via email when not able to attend any classes
- Communicate with tutors in a professional manner
Attempt all assessments by the submission deadline unless there are extenuating circumstances (in which case please contact your Course Leader)
Appointments can be made at mutually convenient times. Please e-mail for an appointment outside of normal class times
On completion of the module students should be able to:
- LO1: Explainthe standards set by the GATT / World Trade Organizationand certain regionaltrade agreements.
- LO2: Criticallyassess theimpact of World Bankpolicies, investment treaties between states, and agreements between multinationals
- LO3: Explainthe regulations governing the financial system and assess its impacts on businesses.
- LO4: Criticallyevaluate various finance theories and concepts and apply them in a real business context.
- LO5: Critical analyse the risk return relationship and options.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS