• Apply and critically evaluate the relevant theoretical framework and models of international financial management;
• Apply and critically appraise various theoretical models of corporate value, international cost of capital, and financial structure.
1.Critically analyses reasons why BP corporation internationalised;
2.Critically analyses how country risks may affect BP’s investments opportunities in host countries;
3. Critically analyses reasons why BP may source for debt internationally, and, more specifically, explain whether it would be more economically beneficial for the BP’s management to consider taking advantage of interest rate parity in different countries;
4. Critically analyses and evaluates BP Corporation’s sources of finance;
5. Critically analyses and evaluates BP Corporation’s capital structure
6. Critically analyses and evaluates the strategies that BP corporation has adopted inmanaging their financial risks;
7. Critically analyses and evaluates the effectiveness of issuing stocks internationally by BP Corporation in financing projects;
8. Evaluates the different strategies that BP Corporation uses to manage their exposure to foreign exchange risks;
9. Critically analyses and evaluates how BP Corporation manages and controls their working capital.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS