Jacob, a 13-year-old male, is caught shoplifting a hoodie at a local department store. Security detained Jacob and called the police. Jacob was then interviewed at the local police station. His parents were called and attended his interview with the detective.
The detective asks Jacob, “Why did you take the garment? Didn’t you think you would be caught? What did you think your parents would say? Why did you do such a stupid thing?”
- What do you think is wrong in this scenario?
- What do you think Jacob is feeling?
- What do you think Jacob’s nonverbal behavior would exhibit?
- If you were the detective, how would your questions differ? Give an example of three questions you would have presented Jacob.
- What type of interview strategy would you have used?
- In what type of environment would you conduct the interview?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS