Analyzing the Team
This week, you will conclude your team assignment by evaluating your team’s effectiveness and assessing your leadership skills. You should bring together all of the insights that you have gained while studying in the course and while completing the weekly final assignments. On the basis of your readings and lectures, answer the following questions:
- How effective have change initiatives been in the team? Is the change resisted?
- How effectively does the team learn together?
- Use at least three other concepts from your study in the course to describe the effectiveness (or ineffectiveness) of the team, its leader, and its members.
- What specific contributions did you make toward your team’s goal?
- What could you have done to improve the success of your team and what action steps should be implemented to enhance the future effectiveness of the team? Discuss your strengths and weaknesses.
- Did you experience any change in your thinking regarding what leadership means in today’s organizations or in your understanding, of how it is effectively applied in day-to-day experiences?
- What parts of your emotional intelligence (EI) needs the most work to improve your leadership skills?
- Identify three specific leadership concepts from your assigned readings for this course that you will use to improve your leadership skills. Be sure to explain the concept briefly and the benefit it will bring to you as a leader.
Evaluate your team’s effectiveness and provide your leadership assessment. The most important thing here is your analysis of the experience, not whether the team was indeed effective.
- Submit your report as a 3 page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Support your responses with examples and research.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS