2. Convert the price data to returns and carry out some preliminary analysis to understand the characteristics of the return data series.
3. Explain the importance of understanding the data characteristics
4. Use one of the three VaR risk modelling techniques covered in class to assess the risk of the stock.
5. Include a graphical representation.
6. Discuss the method chosen, identifying its key characteristics, assumptions, benefits and weaknesses.
7. Clear approach to preliminary analysis – demonstrates understanding
8. Applies VaR method appropriately
9. Discussion on risk models
10. Demonstrates understanding Presentation, language, referencing, bibliography
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS