In your Voices of Freedom book two of your assigned documents are #42 David Ramsey, American Innovations in Government (1789) and #44 James Winthrop, The Anti-Federalist Argument (1787).
· Identify and discuss Ramsey’s key arguments in his document. What supporting evidence does he use to back-up and strengthen his point-of-view? (4 pts)
· Identify and discuss Winthrop’s key arguments in his document. What supporting evidence does Winthrop use to back-up his arguments? (4 pts)
· After having read and analyzed the arguments of the two writers, which man has put forth the more convincing argument/utilized a more convincing approach? Explain why. In your response be certain to use specific examples from both documents to explain why you believe one author’s approach is more effective than the other. (8 pts)
· Finally, while the terms “Federalist” and “Anti-Federalist” are no longer in use, some of their basic ideologies survive. Utilizing your knowledge of our political system and political values up to the present, briefly discuss how the Federalist / Anti-Federalist debate has changed over time -or- you may chose to focus on discussing how the Federalist / Anti-Federalist debate continues to manifest itself today. ** (4 pts)
** Please note that I do not want to see your personal political views; the response should be an academic discussion, using specific details and examples (i.e. evidence) of how the Federalist / Anti-Federalist conversation has evolved over time, or how it manifests itself in the present. This requires you to be able to translate the basic political views of the two groups beyond their own time and circumstances.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS