In this assignment, you will design a task analysis for an everyday behavior, which allows you to see how many steps are in each small task and how easy it is to forget steps. Allowing you to rework your analysis after attempting it helps demonstrate that your plans should always be considered a work-in-progress.
Choose one of the following tasks, and design a task analysis around it:
- Making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Making a bed (starting with the fitted sheet on the bed)
- Brushing your teeth
- Putting on and tying your shoe
- Washing your hair in the shower
Include all the necessary steps to complete the task.
Ask someone follow your steps and make note of what you missed or forgot.
Rewrite the task analysis based on that information, and submit the task analysis with a 175-word reflection on what following these steps taught you about task analysis and ensuring you include all the required steps.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS