This component is intended to assess the following outcomes:
- Discuss fundamental concepts in health economics, e.g. supply and demand, competition and markets, economic evaluation, and distributive justice in health care.
- Critically examine the different models of health care finance in terms of their sustainability, efficiency and equity.
- Explain the role of purchasers, consumers and commissioners in the fair allocation of resources.
- Analyse the methods of economic evaluation and their use in Health and resource allocation.
- Apply economic theory to a range of organisational problems and decisions in health and health systems.
- Explore wider policy and public health debates with concepts from health finance
3) Based on the health disease/ issues selected, what is the equity and efficiency of the health services. These include the equal access to health services to address the demand need of population living with the health disease/ issue.
Further information is provided in the sample essay structure.
A brief introduction stating what you are going to do in each section of your essay (approximately 200 words).
1) Demand for healthcare services for the selected public health disease or issue in both countries. This can be established through presenting the prevalence and (or) the burden of the disease/public health issue selected in both countries.
Focus on the main health system in the countries selected, this should be one of these:
2) Public funding system
3) User-fee (Outcome of pocket)
Conclusion: (approximately 200)
Assignment 1: Country indicators
2) What is the percentage of the national budget spent on healthcare
3) What type of health system is practiced the selected countries
4) Population in each country
Assignment 2: Selected disease/public health issue
2. What is the prevalence, mortality
3. Any other statistical evidence available for highlighting the burden of the disease (Disability-adjusted life years lost, Quality of life, healthcare expenditure due to the disease/burden) Support with evidence as much as possible and from data that can support why this is an important public health disease or issue of concern.
2. Number of hospitals
3. Number of bed
4. Number of Doctors, nurses and other health workers
5. Any other resources you can find in relation to the public health disease/ issue selected in both countries Someone asked question and i responded with this answer, hope useful for you too.
Explain the main health system in the selected countries
2. What are the advantage and disadvantages of the main type of health systems in both countries
3. How does the health system contribute to the health of the population in both countries (life expectancy, maternal mortality, infant mortality).
4. Are the countries able to manage/treat the selected disease condition and have reduced mortality, morbidity and other burden disease burden or not due to the type of health systems operated in both countries
5. Are the health systems in both countries efficiently managing/treating people living with the disease condition selected? Explain briefly.
6. Are there strategies (Policies, commissioning/working groups) in place to treat/manage the disease condition in both countries.
7. Any future plan, road map or strategy to better treat/management the selected disease outcome and improve people’s life in both countries? (Total word count for all questions: 850 – 1000 words)
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS