Listed below is a 2 part assignment.
1. Create a 2-day Lesson Plan (Monday and Tuesday) for 2 students using the attached assessment data from Part A and B; match the lesson plan to their assessment results.
Use the correct Letter Lessons, First Words Lesson Template from Heinemann (found on Heinemann website or in the attached files)
- Be sure to clearly describe the activities you have chosen.
- List the words that will be the focus for your lessons.
- Connect your choice for words to each part of the lesson
- List the high frequency words.
- Add notes to tell how you might evaluate students’ success.
2. Write a 250-word rationale for the activities you chose, based on the assessment data of your student; this is to be done for both students.
Attached are the following:
a. phonics assessment for the 2 students (Student A: kindergarten & Student B: 1st grader)
b. chapters 4 and 5 to go with the templates
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS