Being a nurse, you will communicate with clinicians (Nurses, GPs, specialists, or other allied health professionals) about your patient’s medical condition(s) on a regular basis. This assessment task will help you to gain skills about what types of information you should include in an information sheet while communicating with a clinician.
This assessment aims to bring together knowledge about individual body systems and how various conditions can impact multiple bodily systems, with signs and symptoms seen throughout the various systems, investigations, and treatment.
To complete this assessment task, your plan must follow these steps:
- Topic osteoarthritis
- Research this condition and the bodily systems that it impacts.
- Outline a plan for your information sheet.
- Your plan for the information sheet should include information about:
- Burden of disease,
- Signs and symptoms,
- Information on investigations and treatments based on the latest scientific evidence.
(i) You can also include any screening tests and links to other helpful resources.
- Describe the pathophysiological process and identify medical terminologies/ definitions (where appropriate) that you will require for your information sheet.
- Discuss the role of immunological responses related to inflammation, infection, hypersensitivity, autoimmunity and immunisation.
- Explain the body’s response to injury and disease at both the cellular and tissue levels.
- Compare and contrast microorganism types and discuss in the context of immunity, infection control and publichealth.
- Identify and describe the pathophysiology, aetiology and clinical manifestations of the common health disorders studied.
- Explain the underlying pathological and physiological principles as they relate to degeneration and aging.
Identify and explore the role social and environmental factors may have in the prevention or pathogenesis of common health disorders.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS