The screening journals are designed to help you engage actively and critically with the weekly reading/film.
You are required to complete a screening journal for the film screened each week.
Provide a response for each prompt.
- Pick two/three genre characteristics discussed in the “Typologies, Themes, and Theories” section of the textbook/corresponding. Discuss the ways in which this film does/doesn’t incorporate/invert the characteristics of the particular genre. Provide as much detail/evidence as possible.
- Pick one/two genre conventions discussed in the “Iconography” section of the textbook/corresponding lecture. Discuss the ways in which this film does/doesn’t incorporate/infuse/invert the conventions of the particular genre. Provide as much detail/evidence as possible.
- What questions does the /textbook/film raise for you in relation to this genre/genre in general?
- Comment on other observations/ideas for discussion/how other films you have watched from within this genre incorporate/invert the genre characteristics outlined in this week’s chapter.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS