For this Discussion Board, please complete the following:
Your management team has had a chance to review the entity relationship diagram (ERD) that you are proposing, and they like the progress shown so far. However, they are concerned about duplicate data and how the current system can ensure that data are kept in sync. After all, they previously had two different applications and you have convinced them that having one is best—but how can this single application prevent people from needing to make changes to data twice?
For this Discussion Board, you will describe normalization and how it can be used to solve insert, update, and delete anomalies.
Your post should answer the following questions:
- Why is normalization important in the design of databases?
- How can third normal form reduce insert, update, and delete anomalies?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS