You will communicate your knowledg of investment management with a research paper that reflects both an academic and a professional viewpoint. Your paper will be written from one of the following perspectives:
- Mutual fund manager
- Portfolio manager
- Retirement planning manager
- The paper should describe the specific responsibilities of the position as defined in the corporate setting.
- The paper should analyze the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST) issues directly impacting the position.
- The paper should explain the financial tools of valuation applicable to the position.
- The paper should describe the use of derivatives applicable to the position.
- The paper should identify and analyze the specific risk management approaches applicable to meeting return objectives.
- To illustrate the risk management approaches, you should create a sample portfolio of investment vehicles, with varying levels of risk. Be sure to work out the numbers, using appropriate formulas based on your understanding of the position.
Your paper should conform to APA style in terms of in-text citations and the list of works cited. It should display a clear style and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. It should discuss course concepts accurately and effectively.
Below is a list of criteria that will be used to grade your paper:
- Focus: Does the paper address the questions or tasks?
- Completeness: Are all the elements of the assignment covered?
- Depth: Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth? Does it include and apply the text readings and other appropriate resources?
- Critical Thinking: Are the relevant concepts explored and analyzed at an appropriate level? Copyright by Thomas Edison State University. All rights reserved.
- Organization: Is the paper organized in a coherent and systematic manner? Are headings included?
- Clarity: Is the writing clear, and are the concepts articulated properly?
- Use of Resources: Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of response to the questions (as contrasted with excessive use of quotations)?
- Does the cite all sources used correctly (APA style) within the text? Are all sources listed correctly on the Works Cited page? Does the paper adhere strictly to APA format?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS