Building on our conversations about everyday life and social research, here we want you to think about your own research interests and ask yourself: What are you interested in studying? What sort of questions do you want to ask? What are you hoping to accomplish? How do you want to spend your time?
To answer these very general questions, you should complete three specific tasks. For this assignment, you should
(1) write a short description of the topic of research you are interested in pursuing this semester,
(2), following Leavy’s ‘6 Reasons for Social Research’ explain what is motivating your interest in this topic, and
(3) propose a preliminary research question, in a succinct form, that will guide your inquiry. Feel free to write this assignment in an informal style, use “I” and tell us what is motivating your research.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS