Q1. How do narrow-spectrum pesticides differ from broad-spectrum pesticides?
Q2. Why are endocrine disrupting pesticides of particular concern?
Q3. What are two important benefits of pesticide use?
Q4. What is the difference between inorganic pesticide and a botanical pesticide? Include in your answer:
- Examples of each category of pesticide
- Potential risks of the pesticide in the environment.
A distinction between first- and second- generation pesticides.
Q5. Unfortunately, there is no such thing is as an “ideal” pesticide. However, if you were to create one, describe six characteristics that your “ideal” pesticide might possess.
Q6. Pesticide use can lead to ecological imbalances. Explain what happens and how this can occur. What biological principles explain this side effect of pesticide use? Explain your answer.
Q7. What is persistence, bioaccumulation, and biological magnification?
Q8. How do pesticides move around in the environment?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS