Using “ Free speech on campus” essay, you would develop your own question. “Censorship and freedom of speech” or focus on “Censorship of social media”
- Minimum 1000 words
- Make sure your question can be answered in 1000 words. ( Eg. You would not write an essay about “war”.
- MLA and APA
- Works cited page or reference page
- Minimum 3 secondary sources.
- Avoid using purely “opinion pieces”. Best are peer reviewed journal articles.
- Couple of ways to approach the essays.
- One, with hypothesis: a statement that you believe, and try to prove true through research(or try to disapprove)
- Keep anopen mind – if the information proves you wrong, you should revise your thesis.
- Two, ask an open-ended question: eg. “what are the pros and cons of internet censorship?”
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS