Using SEOS, and the principles of code encapsulation discussed previously, put together a system which does the following:
1.The RGB LED should flash with a period of 1 second and a duty cycle of 0.3 seconds (so on for 0.3 seconds, off for 0.7 seconds, and so on).
2. The joystick should change the colour: up for red, left for green, right for blue.
3. The seven segment LED should display the colour (r, g or b). “Using SEOS” is in the instructions. If you dont use SEOS, you will not get a pass mark for this assignment. * Using NXP LPC Xpresso 1769 and LPC Xpresso Baseboard. * We want 4 different solutions to me and my other 3 friends without plagiarisim.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS