Individual Generators can be grouped using the first four digits in the Functional Locations (e.g. 6341), with their associated lower levels of asset break-down structure. Take note that some locations have more than one power generations.
- Create a maintenance cost model for each of the generator group (covering applicable functional locations). This shall include order types and project costs. Using concepts of time value of money and interest rate of 3%, estimate the actual value of the expenses incurred as of 2021
- Rank the generator groups in terms of maintenance spent. Discuss your findings and recommendations from the analysis
- Identify the three functional locations (from the complete list, not generator groups) which had incurred the highest Preventive Maintenance spent in the above duration. Using available information in “Maintenance Plan”, “MaintItem”, Planned and Actual costs, analyse their preventive maintenance performance and discuss your findings.
- Identify the three functional locations (from the complete list, not generator groups) which had incurred the highest Reactive Maintenance spent in the above duration. Using an overlay of activities and cost of Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and projects (where applicable) on these functional locations, discuss your observations on the reasons for high reactive maintenance.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS