Educators can develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills for their students by asking strategically planned questions during lessons.
Design an original mathematics lesson plan for the K-5 grade level of your choice that promotes critical thinking and problem solving. Using your state’s math standards and the “Class Profile” as resources, design an original lesson using the “COE Lesson Plan Template.”
In the Multiple Means of Expression section, include five questions that align to the lesson objective the teacher can pose to students .
The questions should:
· Activate prior knowledge.
· Identify potential student misconceptions that could interfere with learning.
· Connect concepts, procedures, and applications.
· Encourage critical thinking, exploration, and problem-solving.
In the Multiple Means of Engagement section include opportunities for students to consider real-world application, prior knowledge, and the steps to solve a problem.
Beneath your lesson plan, write a 250-500 word reflection explaining three instructional strategies you included in your lesson. Describe why these strategies were used and how the strategies promote collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and creativity. Bold the name of the strategy.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS