Appraise the effectiveness of current Australian Indigenous and inclusive policies and procedures, as well as anti-racism and EALD (English as an additional language or dialect) policies, programs, and services. Include how they inform student outcomes and the equity and quality of school education in the light of current public/media rhetoric, as well as the Christian’s obligation to support social justice and God’s love for all, or an alternate ideology you personally live by.
With content that particularly relates to:
- Inculcation of a culture of collaborative working with a wide range of specialists including teachers and community leaders in order to support students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to achieve their full potential in classrooms characterised by inclusivity and collaboration.
- Analysis the effectiveness of current educational and social policies and programs for promoting equity in education, including Christian views of social inclusion.
The following are some points to consider:
- Consider what are the current ESL (English as a second language) education policies, programs and services. Why have they been instigated – what problems do they seek to address? How do they inform student outcomes? In this, consider the rhetoric of the media on issues of equity and quality school education (that is, what issues are of concern in the public square – there may well be correlation with the problems the policies seek to address).
- Consider also what responsibility Christians have when it comes to issues of social justice. Is equity and quality of education a social justice issue?
- Given the word count, you may wish to focus on either specific multicultural issues or issues pertaining to Indigenous Australians. Clearly specify if you do so.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS