Discussion – Social, Emotional, and Moral Development
ECE educators need to be aware of how social-emotional development is evident in learning settings, including an understanding of how the learning environment can affect this domain.
For your initial post, discuss the following:
- Refer to the Lesson Content and describe how the development of self-identity, self-esteem, and moral development are affected by the physical environment of the classroom.
- For example, what aspects of the classroom affect how children view themselves in each age group?
- Choose a situation that you have experienced, or think you may experience, in relation to a moral dilemma with children (where the child struggles with “right vs. wrong”). Using the information from the Lesson Content, describe how you would respond to the situation.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS