Discussion – Schizophrenia from Patient’s Point of View
Activity Time: 2 Hours, Additional Time for Study, Research, and Reflection: 1 Hour)
Think about a client with schizophrenia that you know about from personal, work or clinical experience, or from news media or other sources. Describe the individual.
- What are the positive and/or negative symptoms?
- What are the person’s struggles? What treatments have been tried and failed? What works?
- If you were that person, what would you like to tell your nurse about yourself, your needs, and your fears?
Please provide evidence from professional sources to support your information. Include examples of your prior experience with a client who was having a problem with delusions and/or hallucinations.
Please make an initial post by midweek, and respond to at least two other student’s posts with substantial details that demonstrate an understanding of the concepts and critical thinking. Remember that your posts must exhibit appropriate writing mechanics including using proper language, cordiality, and proper grammar and punctuation. If you refer to any outside sources or reference materials, be sure to provide proper attribution and/or citation.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS