Disability Law Brochure
Description: Understanding the laws and regulations for providing services to students with disabilities is critical for working in the K-12 setting. Sharing information and resources with educators, parents, community members, and other stakeholders is often the responsibility of the teacher.
Directions: You will design a brochure that includes the following sections:
· Purpose of the brochure
· Overview of IDEA and its components
· Overview of Section 504 and ADA
· Resources at federal, state and local levels – minimum of two at each level
The brochure should be prepared using Microsoft Publisher or a similar software program.
Mastered performance is evidenced by detailed purpose statement presented in brochure.
Mastered performance is evidenced by a detailed discussion of IDEA and its components included in brochure.
Mastered performance is evidenced by a detailed discussion of Section 504, ADA, and their implications for instruction.
Mastered performance is evidenced by the identification of at least 2 federal, state, and local resources.
Mastered performance is evidenced by effective organization, font, and illustrations appropriate to the subject of the brochure.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS