CSP25 Assignment 06
Question 1 (From Chapter 6)
Create a procedure (to be called FillRandom) that will fill an array of doublewords with N
random integers, making sure the values fall in the range j..k inclusive. When calling the
procedure, pass a pointer to the array that will hold the data, pass N, and pass the values of j
and k. Preserve all register values between calls to the procedure.
In the FillRandom procedure, you will use the RandomRange procedure available from the Irvine
library to generate a random number and each time you get a random number from
RandomRange, assign that value to the array one by one until all elements of the array will have
a value. Hence, you must do this filling of the array in a loop.
The test program is given to you below that will call the procedure twice using different values
for j and k. You need to implement the procedure FillRandom being called in line #25 and #29
Make sure you have the following at the top of your Assembly code file. Fill it up accordingly
such as the name of the asm file will be Assignment06.asm
; Program Template (Assignment01.asm)
; Program Description:
; Creation Date:
; Date:Modified :
Also make sure to document your Assembly code.
What to submit?
1. Copy your program and paste it to a text editor such as Notepad and save file as .txt file
then submit this text file.
2. A pdf file that has your code (copied or screenshot) and output of dumping of your
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS